Question via email: Why is Alabama going to suck next season in football? - Matt/Nashville, TN

Answer:
Matt broke with protocol and decided to go ahead and send along the choices for the answer.
A) Their schedule is loaded with teams from the WAC.
B) They accidentally ended the season last year with a record over .500
C) Roster will be depleted due to multiple off-season cocaine trafficking arrests.

I'm going to scrap all of those and make my own list (since I created the damn website I can do this).
A) They can't play that high powered Auburn spread offense every week.
B) They were intimidated by Auburn's presence in the BCS bowl games.
C) They can't get any big time recruits since Auburn owns the state.
D) They don't have a coach that knows how to run a program.
E) They don't have any tradition of winning.

7 comments:

  1. Can I say a combination of A, B and D?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One other option might fit you a little better since you apparently have no idea how to answer a question.

    D) I'm not sure how to cope with criticism so I will hide behind links to other websites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 5 options and 1 included a link. See, that is what the internet is for: linking to shit people need to read.

    I can handle criticism as long as makes some sense.

    Why don't you, Mr Non-douche Auburn fan, tell me why Bama is going to suck next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m sorry I was under the impression that the point of the website was to post a question on here and it would be answered…I mean come on man I even gave you 4 options to chose from. I do understand that you may not have liked the answers or you found none of them acceptable, much like the question “do your parents know you are gay?”

    But to ANSWER your question I am going to have to lean towards option “C”. This early in the off season there is plenty of time for multiple drugs charges to come rolling in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Non-douche said:

    "the point of the website was to post a question on here and it would be answered"

    That is correct and I have never been part of a website where you send in a question and a list of answers and someone picks from them. Are you going to pass out scantron forms too so you can grade my multiple choice answers? Just send a QUESTION in and let the experts formulate the answers all by ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even though I think that GD is a raging hard-on, I like the "scantron" reference.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GoatDiapers is not comfortable with HIV using his name in the same sentence as "raging hard-on".

    ReplyDelete

If you are going to post a comment be sure it doesn't suck!

If you are having trouble deciding then play it safe and assume your comment sucks!!!