Question: Is it chauncey poll time yet?

Answer: Damn right it is. Here's how it works. I'm going to pose a question with multiple choices. Put in your selection or write-in on the comments section.

TODAY'S TOPIC:
GoatDiapers is starting a new website about himself and he wants help naming it. I've come up with a few options. Tell me what you think.

  1. My RSS feed is longer than the Economic Stimulus package and I still have the sack to tell everybody that I work my ass off.
  2. Nick Saban's taint tastes like cotton candy.
  3. If the Tide got into a fight with God, BAMA would win in the first round.
  4. My wife makes me give her a MANI-PEDI every night and that's why I don't play XBOX anymore.
  5. I wish I was Freddie Kitchens.
  6. If Nickelback was an all-you-can-eat buffet, I would weigh 824 pounds.
  7. I got my virginity back as of yesterday.
  8. I don't have a favorite pro-team but I fucking hate yours.
  9. Caddy said that Hunter Cantwell was at one time highly touted and I took that as him saying "I think Hunter Cantwell is the best quarterback/person/deity/frog-gigger in the world."
  10. War and Saban
  11. The Catcher and the Saban
  12. The Holy Saban
  13. Of Mice and Saban
  14. Moby Saban
  15. 1000 leagues up Saban's ass

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are going to post a comment be sure it doesn't suck!

If you are having trouble deciding then play it safe and assume your comment sucks!!!